Early Detection is Key
The longer a homeowner waits to treat visible signs of foundation failure, the more severe the damage which results in costly repairs. Left untreated, those minor cracks can develop into issues that compromise the very structure of your home, reducing its value over time.
The boring grey slab under your home is an underrated asset, you don’t notice it until it becomes an issues. But that boring concrete is the underpinning of your entire home – and your home’s structural health depends on the strength of that foundation. It supports all of the elements in your home that get the attention – walls, windows, floors, doorways and roof. When your foundation is damaged, the effects and seen throughout the home.
- Cracks in sheetrock
- Doors and windows that stick or won’t close properly
- Cabinets that appear uneven or show gaps
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Cracks or leaks around your fireplace
- Cracks around the corners of doors or windows
- Gaps between your garage door and pavement
- Cracks in your bricks and mortar
- Exposed grade beams
- Gaps at the corner of your homes fascia trim
- Corner cracks around doors and windows
- Open expansion joints